Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

sebak..tak terluah...

i dunno how to describe it
~the feeling~
it somehow make me lose words / speechless
the day/date which i hope never appear already come, it's here, it's today

16 NOVERMBER 2010

the day i lose a good friend..no not good...besttttt friend eva, a sista, a colleague
the day where she will no longer come to the office
the day she will no longer be joining for lunch
the day i will not be seeing her always *working days+weekend*

i hate this date!!!
oh gosh...
plus the *smalllittlething* that she put in the box...
really...demn...really....touched me...
i did not cry...
when other friends hugs n wishes her goodbye...
i feel the lost deep deep inside my heart..
but i hate to admit it in front of her...*watery eyes*
i keep the envelope in the car...
resist to read it once i received it *dalamhatinaktausangatisikandungan*
my heart tells me to take the envelope and read the small note attached together with a picture
picture of me+her+other friends *closest friends*
once i read the note, automatically i feel it *sebak*mataberair*
demn....i hate to cry...
but i cried...not in front of her...
in front of my lappy as i'm writing this post

kiroh,
words for u:

it will be hard for me and the rest to admit that you are no longer with us *workingtogether*
it is not the end of our friendship, instead you have a special place in my heart
whatever it is, no matter its bitter or sweet, you can count on me...*youknowthat*
it will not be the same not ever the same without you, and you know that too, aite *airmata,silabenti mengalir*
last but not least,

i care and love u sooo much my fren!!!



the memories with you will never fade coz you always make me laugh again and again when i think of you

~TTFN~

3 comments:

ShkrhMrd said...

thanks so much for all the memories la, aku sayangggg suma2 skali yg aku pernah kenai, dah mcm adikbradik dah suma2 pn

ShkrhMrd said...

aku xsure aku da komen blom blog nih, tp apa pn aku terharu. terharu dgn ingatan uols kat aku.aku syg uols, we r sisters. jgn lupakan aku kalao dpt kwn baru kat sana eh

mizz_yusrina said...

we olz also leb u soo very bery much laa....ang the best membe eva tmbh2 kalo bab melongkang yg wat aku n others x kering gusi gelak..nasib x gelak guling2...ang pon jagn lupa we olz kt sana bila dpt kawan baru tau...