Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software

Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 birthday celebration


it's already been 7 days.for what? well...from the title i know you guys can already guess what it is.that's right, my birthday...which i turned 2_. no need for me to mention it here.agagaga.age is just a number, aite...so it doesn't matter what your age is, as long as inside you always remain young...jiwa muda..like me.ahaha..juz wanna share with all of you my birthday celebration for this year..more into a surprise, actually.well, this year, i celebrated it at key ell with my besties from unisel. they are farah and cekodok and few others of our friends.we celebrated it at Sakura Kristal cafe in Taman Melawati...3 years studying together, i never had any chance to celebrate with them..this is because, end of the year, usually is the semester break where i'll be back to my hometown...so this year we had that chance and i almost fell into tears when they sang buffday song out of the blue while the waiter brought the cake and put it in front of me...arghhh tacing...tacing...thanx guys...luv u all soo much...besties foreva k!!!!

the planner of the event on that evening..makan2 laa sangat..(yg pakai spek 2 org tue, they are my besties)

overall the food is delicious..i ate beef lasagna...look at the cheese...wallaa!!!

this is the cake brought by the waiter..speechless and touched..

making wishes (plural yer -es sbb ade sgt byk wish for next year)hoping that next
will bring me more luck and charms...ahakz...

blowing off the candles

what a delicious cake.my fav of all time, the blackforest cake

buffday gal cutting the cake..it was blackforest cake.yummy

having a great time with them

thanx a lot...luv you all..muax

~TTFN~


0 comments: