Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software

Sunday, December 26, 2010

when heart speaks

i still remember in July 2008, you said "i still have things that i need to complete first, for my life & to prove something for my parent...i understood and i said "i'll wait for u"...(i really meant it when i said it) but i guess you think i was never serious...what if..i am...and until now, I AM STILL WAITING for u....what if...

from July 2008 - December 2010 (at present)

Do you still remember what you said to me? do you?
i guess you're too busy with your life until you forget about me..
it's been 3 years...3 demn years...eventhough we've known each other earlier than that...
we shared stories, secrets etc together
you become the person i can rely and ask advice from
a shoulder for me to cry on
but i guess you just don't bother bout it..
about my feelings cause it's not like you care

Mr. ZM
Believing all you've ever said

Never thinking it was a lie

Sadly I was so misled

Once i cried

Yearning for all our memories

To become my life today

For you I’ll always try to please

In my life I wish you’d stay

Are there any words for this?

For the love, the pain & tears

Is it you I’ll always miss

Will you bring back all my fears?

The fear of being alone again

Doesn’t feel right at all

No longer will I pretend

I will be willing to take the fall

I’ve proved it’s not a joke to me

While all along i believed in us

And planned on a future with you

Why is it I can’t make you see?

Or get a straight answer on how you truly feel

Why do I always think of you?

Night or day, you’re never off my mind

Do you feel the same way too?

Or is there nothing there for you to find

You have to stop coming and going

As often as you do

I can’t live life not knowing

If my dreams are misleading me too

So I hope you soon come to see

My heart will forever be aching

If you shrug and laugh at me

It’s my heart you will be breaking

~TTFN~








0 comments: