Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software

Sunday, April 25, 2010

current obsession!!

few days ago, i went to Star Parade..and while i was walking...
suddenly i saw this thing...Oh My Dior!!!
straight away, i fell in love...
it was soo deym beautiful and makes me can't take my eyes of it...

i was like...okay..i have to have it..it doesn't matter how long or how much time needed, i want it...i want it...i want it...
when i went back home, i showed my mum the brochure and she said, "u change ur mind is it?again?" i was like..." erm..yerp...i want this"..and she juz smiled with a nodded on her head...
i said to myself, no matter wat, i want this...really fall in love with it...
and it is my current OBSESSION (~wink~wink~)















~taraaaaaaaaaa...this is it! my current obsession!!! :D














interior...beauuuutiful!!

0 comments: