Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software

Friday, April 2, 2010

it's the FLYday...

This is the place where i had my body massage...beautiful n simple deco...i recommend it for those who stays around this area, this is the place...

forgot to take the pic of the signboard...i'll upload it later k... ;)
(it is for ladies only....only the lads...hehe)


This is the book dat i bought when i went out juz now at Popular book store..

Life's Too Short
Get more Graphics and Twitter Backgrounds



i woke up quite early dis morning coz i got an apmt to do the body massage at Izyan Boutique & Spa...supposedly at 11a.m but when i arrived there, she has a customer so i went off to wash my green baby which was soooo dirty and dusty.. ;) then i go back home for a while n help my mom's in the kitchen..today's menu, im sure all of u want to know------>Carrot Rice+Ayam Masak Merah+Dalca..yummy and extremely super duper delicious...well, i cook only the rice coz after dat Izyan called me and inform dat she had already finish with her customer and i straight away went there....time for my full body massage...it was soooo relaxing dat i almost fell asleep...zzz.....when im done, i felt fresh again and no more tight muscles...hehehe...suddenly my phone ring..owh it was my buddy Aliza who called me and ask where my about..she pick me up at home10 mins later and we had lunch together...we eat Asam Laksa which is my favourite...im sure all of u wondering..juz now i ate rice then i ate laksa...well my stomach is built for dat..ahahahha..yeaa..i eat a lot...but, thank God i hard to gain weight... :D (the best part dat i love) hehehe...suddenly it started to rain so she send me back home and its perfect and a very berry condusive time for me to sleeeeeep..zzzzzz

by the way, i bought a novel at Popular book store..i think it is interesting...read few lines, then i decided




Happy Friday!
Graphics


0 comments: